Senior Software Developer
Built for Teams
At Built for Teams we create powerful software for business executives and HR leaders. Our modular platform helps companies plan, hire, manage, and retain their workforce. As a growing startup we enjoy the freedom to solve problems from end-to-end instead of feeling like cogs in a big corporate machine. Every team member makes a big impact, and every person's input is needed.
What will you do in this role?
- Lead development of new features.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Write automated tests.
- Work on improving our application's scalability, performance, and security.
- Fix bugs as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
We're looking for another motivated, intelligent developer to join our team, either as an employee or as a contractor! Here's what we're looking for.
- 4+ years of experience in full stack development.
- Solid skills in relational database design and optimization.
- CS degree is desirable, but not required if sufficient skill/experience can be demonstrated.
- Knowledge of and experience with security best practices.
- AWS/DevOps experience is also desirable.
- Experience consuming and integrating with third party APIs.
- Skills in background job processing.
- Experience working with profiling tools.
- Solid attention to detail and desire to build great software.
Here's what we do to help our full time employees maintain a good work-life balance:
- Flexible schedules and WFH policies
- Competitive salaries
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time, commensurate with tenure
- Retirement plan with full match
- Onsite gym
- Historic downtown SLC office location
- Great access to the freeway
- 1/2 block to Trax and FrontRunner stops (North Temple station)
- Stocked kitchen with sodas and snacks
Submit a resume and a link to code samples or repos.