Head of Sales Enablement
Sales & Business Development
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
We are looking for an energetic, culture-building Head of Sales Enablement for our team at Clozd! You will be responsible for developing and executing world-class sales enablement and professional development programs that improve the performance and productivity of our sales team. You will work closely with sales leadership, as well as Marketing and Product Leaders to collaborate, design and deliver content. You will report to our Head of Sales.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and executing sales training programs and initiatives that improve the effectiveness of sales teams
- Facilitate onboarding for all sales team members, enabling to hit 30, 60, and 90 day milestones
- Creating sales content, such as case studies, and presentations, that help sales teams communicate more effectively with prospects and customers
- Closely aligning with Sales Leadership to understand and address pressing enablement gaps
- Collaborating with marketing teams to ensure that sales collateral is aligned with the company's brand messaging and positioning
- Providing sales teams with the tools they need to succeed, such as CRM systems, lead generation tools, and marketing automation platforms
- Analyzing sales performance data to identify areas where sales enablement can help to improve sales productivity and revenue growth
- Collaborating with product development teams to ensure that sales teams have the information they need to sell new products and services effectively
- Facilitating communication between sales and marketing teams to ensure that sales teams are aware of marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Developing and managing sales enablement budgets and ensuring that resources are allocated effectively
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field
- 4-5+ years experience in sales enablement with a deep understanding of strategic sales processes and methodologies, preferably MEDD(P)ICCC, Command of the Message and/or Challenger
- Demonstrated experience working within a B2B SaaS environment
- Comfortable working with data and using analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement program
- Strong skills with Sales tools such as Salesforce, Apollo, Sales Navigator, Salesloft and Zoominfo
- Strong executive presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Ability to work flexibly and decisively to respond to evolving business priorities in an environment of ambiguity within a Series-A stage startup
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the organization
- Cultural-alignment with Clozd’s core values of vision, drive, empathy, stewardship, authenticity and integrity
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Reimbursed book club book and lunch, weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.
See more open positions at Clozd
Something looks off?