Sales & Business Development
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
Consulting Associates are responsible to assist Clozd Consultants in delivering successful win-loss analysis programs for our clients.
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing win-loss interview scheduling and transcription processes
- Reviewing and editing win-loss interview transcripts
- Summarizing interview themes and communicating them clearly to clients
- Helping Clozd identify ways to improve our technology and processes
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure our programs exceed client expectations
- Tackling ad hoc projects and assignments that help our startup scale faster
- Must be in the process of earning a BA/BS degree (preferably Freshman year through Junior year, or at least 1 semester left of Senior year)
- Superb academic record
- Fast learner, comfortable with ambiguity, and a go-getter
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Passionate about learning and using new software and technologies
- Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
- Cultural-alignment with Clozd’s core values of vision, drive, empathy, stewardship, authenticity and integrity
- Location: onsite in Lehi, UT (we are not currently hiring remote employees)
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.