Sr. Product Manager
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
An essential part of Clozd's strategy is to empower decision-makers to quickly identify actionable insights from rich buyer feedback, make strategic and impactful decisions, and achieve tangible results, ultimately improving their win rate. As a data-driven, customer-centric Sr. Product Manager, you will lead the next generation of Clozd’s advanced reporting & analytics capabilities. Do you have a fanatical love of data? Have you successfully analyzed and applied data insights to new products and capabilities? Do you have a deep understanding of the popular analytical tools and approaches to data visualization? Then you’ll thrive in this role where you’re empowered to build what users need — before they even know they need it.
We need someone who is passionate about working collaboratively to surface compelling insights and make recommendations to analytical and non-analytical users alike. You’ll do this by working directly with customers, our client advisory board, and our internal teams. Our product managers collaborate with product design, engineering, product marketing, product support and implementation, sales, and our operations and consulting services teams to deliver best-in-class customer value. You will report to our Head of Product, be a critical part of building our new Product organization, and ideally work full-time from our Silicon Slopes, Lehi, UT headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Blend internal and external inputs to refine the vision and roadmap for the reporting & analytics capabilities
- Conduct market and user research, identify industry trends, and perform competitive analysis
- Cultivate customer empathy to develop deep insights into their needs and how our products can help them achieve better outcomes
- Become a subject matter expert in the Clozd platform to identify key opportunities for creating value
- Develop detailed product requirements and work closely with a team of passionate engineers and product designers through iterative releases to execute on your roadmap
- Work with Product Marketing to build and execute the Go to Market strategy and launch plan for your product areas
- Leverage data to validate assumptions and drive product decisions
- 5+ years experience in Product Management focused on Reporting & Analytics, preferably in SaaS
- Measurable track record of delivering innovative and successful reporting and analytics products from ideation and strategy to launch and grow
- Previous experience implementing ML/AI in consumer-grade products
- Deep user empathy and ability to advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use research and experimentation data to inform decisions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skillsFamiliarity with data pipelines, SQL, analytics systems, business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.)
- Expertise in statistical testing using various research methods and qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Relevant quantitative field, and/or prior experience as a data scientist or analysis
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.