Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Lehi, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the GTM strategy, positioning and vision for our portfolio of solutions. By creating compelling content, managing product launches and executing partner initiatives, you will drive growth in the win-loss analysis space and empower the Sales and Program Manager teams. The ideal candidate is data-driven, customer-centric and proactively surfaces key insights to the Marketing and Product teams. The role reports to the Head of Marketing and will collaborate cross-functionally to drive best-in-class strategies that deliver impact. This is a full-time position, based in our Lehi, UT headquarters.
What you will be doing:
- Create GTM strategies in collaboration with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams to meet and exceed targets
- Capture buyer insights to cultivate the customer journey and develop supporting sales content
- Define the portfolio messaging strategy that will drive the long-term growth of the organization
- Partner with the Product team through the development of all strategic product roadmaps and craft the corresponding launch plans
- Provide engaging sales readiness and enablement to all Sales and Program Manager teams to increase sales velocity and conversion
- Utilize competitive intelligence to inform product strategy and gain market share
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing, preferably in SaaS
- Bachelor's degree
- Measurable track record of creating GTM strategies and leading product launches
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and navigate ambiguity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high bar for quality
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills, with the ability to craft concise and impactful messaging and content
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup is a plus
- Competitive compensation (i.e. salary, bonus, 401k, and equity)
- Majority of medical, dental, disability, life, and other insurance paid
- Unlimited PTO with a boss that encourages taking time off and using PTO to recharge
- 10 paid holidays and company shutdown between Christmas and New Years
- Weekly catered lunches, stocked kitchens, quarterly company/department activities, maternity/paternity leave, EAP program, etc.
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.