Technical Support Engineer ›
IT, Customer Service
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
- Work directly with customers to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Learn and gain exposure to all of our tools to become a product knowledge expert and develop the skills necessary to grow your career with us.
- Work cross-functionally with different departments to grow your knowledge, ensure we have healthy communications across the organization, and truly provide our clients with the best experience.
- Communicate up-sale opportunities with the Sales Department.
- Work with Product Owners to help them understand customer needs.
- Meet with Customer Success and Account Managers to share feedback to understand customer feedback and improve relationships.
- Help the Training team identify where customers may need more targeted or thorough training.
- Assist the recruiting and HR teams by shaping Support team onboarding procedures.
- Participating in special projects to gain a more well-rounded understanding of our organization, such as beta testing new features and shadowing other teams.
- Writing internal knowledgebase articles
- Recording tutorials
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our Support site
- Training other client-facing teams on basic troubleshooting steps
- Presenting in company meetings about updates to Support processes or tools
- Contribute to the Customer-for-Life culture by bringing fresh ideas, strong opinions, and a passion for the customer experience.
Develop and maintain resources by:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions across organizational levels and with customers.
- A love for problem-solving, troubleshooting issues, and a strong drive to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work with new technologies and assimilate information rapidly.
- 1-3+ years experience in Customer Support or similar customer service/technical support role.
- College graduate with a technical degree or equivalent hands-on experience
- Ability to self-manage a dynamically changing workload, and work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work according to customer impact or severity.
- A strong desire for growth and career advancement.