Software Development Engineer (AI Focus) ›
Software Engineering, Data Science
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Working with a team to evaluate techniques, models, integrations to solve a customer problem and make recommendations.
- Assist to build, train, and deploy models to production and measure their effectiveness and iterate on them.
- Performing day to day maintenance and support of all existing applications in use at Filevine
- Preserving and optimizing the quality of the softwareInnovating and improving on the software, features, processes, and technology
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and fixing issues and bugs as they arise
- Performing detailed and helpful code reviews
- Work closely with the Product team to regularly identify new opportunities to apply ML techniques to improve the Filevine customer experience.
- Work within the assigned team to complete duties as assigned, while mentoring, training, and reviewing more junior engineers.
- Communicate frequently, clearly, and effectively with various technical and management audiences
- Analyze and improve the scalability and performance of high-volume, information rich web applications.
Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience building and productizing AI systems at scale
- 3-5+ years working as a software engineer with a proven track record of creating value for businesses
- Experience with big data processing technologies and databases, such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery or Bigtable
- Proficient in working with source control systems like GitHub
- Ability in leading initiatives and working independently on assigned projects or with other team members, setting an example and promoting efficiency and productivity in others
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of the whole application development life cycle
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, information systems, a related field; comparable certifications; or equivalent direct work experience