Expert Team, Coordinator ›
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Collect and triage customer requests and ensure timely fulfillment and solutions
- Serves as the main point of contact between the expert team, internal representatives for the customer, and customer to provide updates on project timelines and deliverables
- Schedule meetings for your designated Expert Team(s)
- Organizing Expert Team Leader's time by reading, researching, and routing Issue Desk Tickets: collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Assist in documentation of solutions given to assigned customers, including Filevine Help Center articles, Filevine University courses, Guru cards, CIP training, etc.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and potentially recording meeting discussions.
- Contribute to encouraging, high-performing team culture by completing individual tasks to achieve team goals.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience operating in a fast-growing company; tech company experience preferred
- Assertive communicator, with superior writing and editing skills, that can provide recommendations and instill confidence
- Quick learner of new technologies, self-motivated
- Organized, detail-oriented, and timeline driven
- Ability to independently manage competing customer priorities and initiatives with limited structure
- Able to anticipate needs and dependencies without being asked or directed
- Flexible and willing to perform other duties as requested
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- A life long learner, constantly learning, improving and innovating