Customer Communication Manager ›
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Who You Are:
- Communicator. You can write! You know how to balance professional communication styles with direct response marketing techniques to drive engagement for B2B SaaS.
- Strategic. You are a critical thinker and can manage competing priorities from stakeholders. Additionally, you can come to the table with new ideas and are unafraid to express your point of view.
- Independent teammate. You take a lot of initiative with little direction but are continuously collaborative.
- Organized. You can project manage effectively and can pivot to plan B or C without missing a step.
- Ready to Grow. You have the basics but want to learn the finer points of how to excel with digital communications techniques and strategies
What You Are Good At:
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to develop customer-centric marketing strategies aligned with business goals and targeted outcomes.
- Campaign Management - Expertise in planning, executing, and optimizing triggered, segmented, and personalized email and in-app campaigns.
- Customer Insight - Skill in researching customer demographics, psychographics, buying behavior, and preferences to craft relevant messaging.
- Content Creation - Ability to produce engaging content across formats like blogs, emails, infographics, videos, pop-ups, and more.
- Collaboration - Aptitude for collaborating cross-functionally with sales, customer service, product teams, and marketing partners.
- Project Management - Effectiveness at developing project plans, managing budgets, timelines, and team workload.
- Communication Skills - Strong written and verbal skills for presenting to stakeholders and leading teams.
- Copywriting - Ability to write compelling, creative, and grammatically correct email content.
- Automation - Experience setting up and leveraging marketing automation to create workflows and personalized journeys.
- Analytics - Proficiency in using data to identify trends, optimize programs, and demonstrate email & in-app marketing ROI.
- Strong written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience managing communications through Pendo (or AppCues, WalkMe, LeanPlum, or Braze)
- 2+ years of experience running direct-response email marketing campaigns