Director of Events ›
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2023
- Act as the senior most events leader at Filevine, responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of a demanding conference calendar.
- Develop comprehensive events, public relations, and communications strategies to align with company goals.
- Lead the end-to-end strategy, coordination, and execution of all corporate events, including customer conferences, tradeshows, sponsored events, influencer activations, local dinners, and hosted sports games.
- Oversee the planning and execution of Filevine’s annual user conference, LEX Summit, which includes but is not limited to owning budgets, logistics, staffing, vendors, venues, promotions, and onsite operations.
- Recruit, develop, and directly manage a high-performing events and communications team to ensure optimal performance.
- Drive top-of-funnel activation through events and optimize resources to create high-quality opportunities for the sales team with maximum efficiency.
- Oversee marketing communications and public relations work including drafting and approval of press releases, analyst relations, corporate awards, and internal communications as necessary.
- Effectively manage the approved budget of the events and communications team ensuring fiscal responsibility and meeting revenue and growth goals.
- Establish and monitor KPIs, such as brand sentiment, community engagement, event ROI impact, etc.
- Ability to work full-time from our Salt Lake City headquarters
- Ability to travel frequently
- 7+ years of events management experience at a B2B software company with at least 5 years in a people management role
- Track record of measurable pipeline contribution and revenue growth from events
- Savvy budget management skills and fiscal responsibility
- Strong vendor relationship-building and contract negotiation abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and public speaking communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interface with customers and prospects
- Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills to coordinate multifaceted events
- Deep curiosity towards legal technology