QA Analyst II ›
IT, Quality Assurance
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand a user story/requirement and come up with test cases and test scenarios
- Create structured test plans & approaches
- Dig into technical problems and write clear, detailed, and repeatable defect reports
- Reproduce bugs reported by support team
- Verify and close bug tickets
- Prioritize test cases and plan test execution effectively
- Conduct exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
- Understand and contribute to automated testing systems, and evaluate output.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and organization in all aspects of work
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill, preferably using modern testing methodologies
- Meticulous approach to work
- Prefer some programming experience
- Knowledge of bug tracking software preferred
- Knowledge of Test Management Tools such as HPQC, X-Ray or similar preferred
- Comfortable working with software tools for capturing and recording screen activity such as SnagIt, Camtasia, or similar
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or 1 - 4 years of related experience.