Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer with a speciality in front-end and UI development. We are rethinking the user experience inside of salesforce and rebuilding it from the ground up. As a Salesforce Developer at Podium, you will participate in the optimization of our internal systems and operations around Salesforce.com. You will play a crucial role in - refining Podium’s growing business by creating user-friendly, visually appealing, and responsive solutions, providing scalable data storage methods, and code. If you are someone who is passionate about building a business, creative problem-solving and you thrive in a fast-paced, open environment, then this is the right role for you!
What you will be doing:
- Participate in building the Podium Business Applications Department
- Participate in code reviews
- Develop on the Force.com platform using APEX, SOQL, and Lightning, with a focus on improving the user interface and user experience
- Contribute in the planning, management and execution of systems projects
- Build and maintain integrations with vendor applications and the Podium product
- Work with a dedicated team (Admin, BSA, Solution Architect) to build and maintain best in class business applications
- Engage with peers and stakeholders to identify technical debt in your area of responsibility and recommend and prioritize long term solutions
- Own the design and implementation of efficient, flexible, and scalable front end applications on the salesforce platform using LWC and modern design patterns.
What you should have:
- Proven success as a Salesforce Developer with 3+ years experience, with a strong emphasis on creating user interfaces
- Strong background in CRM and ERP technologies
- Passion for delivering valuable, meaningful and data-driven solutions
- Proficient ability to understand and use code versioning tools such as Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Experience using a Salesforce Devops tool such as Gearset or Copado
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a high-growth environment
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
What we hope you have:
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or Salesforce Admin Certifications
- Experience using Salesforce DX and with Salesforce CPQ/Billing
- Experience working with financial systems (Netsuite, Stripe, Avalara)
- Experience with API Integrations
- Open and transparent culture
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.