Deal Desk Specialist (Philippines)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
- Work closely with the Sales, Finance, Legal, and Business Operations teams to promote business efficiency, accuracy and growth.
- Manage and support sales contracting flow, from proposal building to quote generation to contract close.
- Manage and support approval framework and associated sales/contracting policies to drive sales forward while maintaining deal integrity.
- Identify and communicate process improvements/recommendations and collaborate to drive implementation.
- Perform and manage a variety of day-to-day and ongoing projects relating to sales and business efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, economics, or similar field of study.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to think like an owner and maintain a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong work ethic, high sense of urgency, and ability to multitask, prioritize, and deliver results on a tight timeline.
- Able to work Mountain Time zone if remote.
- Sales Operations, Salesforce CRM and/or Quote-to-Cash system experience preferred.