CX Strategy and Operations Manager
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
The Customer Experience Strategy & Operations Manager will be responsible for improving the way Podium’s customer-facing teams deliver experiences to our customers. This person will need to have a strong understanding of our vision for SMB customers, and be able to convert that into clear priorities and results that will move the team forward. We are looking for someone that has strong leadership experience and has also played a key role in making data-driven strategic recommendations, designing processes, and driving value and efficiency.
What you will be doing:
- Drive strategy for our Support, Onboarding, and Customer Success teams that lead to ideal outcomes for our customers
- Break high-level strategic imperatives down into clear OKRs that help Podium achieve better customer results in retention, expansion, and customer experience
- Be a thought partner and provide strategic recommendations to the leaders of the CX teams
- Develop ways to measure the success of various initiatives and align those measurements to KPIs
- Work heavily with cross functional stakeholders to find alignment and ensure they are informed and bought-in where your team’s initiatives impact or require resources
- Uncover and remove roadblocks that stand in the way of executing against OKRs
- Heavily influence the overall roadmap for systems and processes, devising programs to intake, evaluate and prioritize improvements and changes
What you should you have:
- 3+ years of Support or Customer Success operations experience OR 2+ years experience in Management Consulting
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to set an overall vision and strategy, to outline clear priorities and focus, and a bias towards action in executing against that strategy
- Ability to use data to identify points of CX leverage and craft strategies to capture value
- Passion for process improvement, with experience designing and driving process changes through to completion
- Confidence in working with complex data sets to develop reporting that can be used to measure the success of initiatives and overall customer outcomes
- Ability to deal with and lead through heavy ambiguity and a constantly changing landscape
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or Domo
- Experience designing and implementing CX functions is a plus
- Open and transparent culture - Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.