CX Workforce Manager (Philippines)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
The Workforce Manager will be responsible for maintaining and and optimizing workforce management processes for our frontline Support team to ensure optimal staffing levels, schedule adherence and productivity. They will also lead out in planning (via forecasting, PTO planning, and scheduling efforts) and aid the department in implementing efforts to improve overall efficiency.
- Develop and maintain accurate workforce forecasts and capacity plans based on historical data, industry trends, and business objectives
- Monitor real-time service levels and agent performance (with the help of our WFM tool Playvox) to identify and resolve issues in a timely manager
- Own PTO and in-week schedule changes in Playvox
- Analyze customer contact metrics to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with management to develop staffing plans and schedules that align with business needs and customer demand
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of metrics to management and other stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and automation opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- 1+ years of experience in workforce management, preferably in a contact center environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills with ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work successfully in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Technically proficient with Google Sheets (or MS Excel), including high level of proficiency with formulas
- Experience with automating processes and integrating systems is a plus
- Contractual pay is $1,700 USD / month