Field Sales Account Executive - (Dallas, TX)
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
The Field Sales Account Executive position is to facilitate field sales of Podium’s software and hardware offerings to existing and prospective customers in an assigned territory with the primary focus on new customer acquisition. This role requires leveraging existing relationships, and developing new relationships, and acting as a trusted business partner to deeply understand the unique company challenges and goals. This person will manage a specific territory in the greater Dallas, TX area and is expected to be organized and communicative with a Founder’s mentality.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect and set appointments from both an inside and outside sales motion.
- Establish productive relationships with key personnel in each territory.
- Conduct product and sales training with new and prospective Podium customers.
- Maintain a SaaS and GPV quota
- Make sure all assigned customers are up to date with all product offerings and marketing materials.
- Assist with consumer engagement events and activities within the designated territory
- Continually visit and monitor accounts for new opportunities.
- Attend trade shows as determined necessary by management
- Outside sales role with travel required in the DFW area
- Provide feedback to management on progress and opportunity within the territory
- Other duties as assigned by manager or designee
What you should have:
- 1+ years of territory sales experience.
- Engaging, persuasive, and approachable personality.
- Well organized, determined, motivated, and a hunter mentality.
- Possess strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes
- Experience with customer-facing, fact-based selling strategies (inside and outside sales).
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Readiness to travel to customers, targets, and industry events.
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Monthly stipend for certain travel and meal expenses
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.