Senior Product Expert
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
Our Customer Support team is an essential part of our customer’s experience. The team answers how-to questions and troubleshoots customer inquiries, working creatively to keep customers working on what matters most: growing their business!
People who thrive in this role are curious and creative; they’re driven by empowering others to be successful. They’re energized by the opportunity to be challenged and enjoy growing and stretching their skills every day.
The customer is at the center of everything we do, which is embodied in our company values: Customer Obsessed, Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride!
What you bring:
- Customer Obsession: You’re passionate about empowering customers and love the challenge of finding what will help them most
- Curiosity: You are not afraid to ask questions and have an “always learning” mantra
- Ownership: You proactively set high standards and follow through on goals and take responsibility for you and your team’s performance
- Adaptability: You thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and changing customer priorities and needs
- Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and thrive at creating clarity and alignment, staying highly organized and great prioritization are part of your tool kit
What you will be doing:
- You will partner with Podium customers to help answer how-to questions and troubleshoot the Podium platform. When customers have questions, you have answers!
- You will deliver a “human-first” experience and resolutions for customers through voice and written interactions across chat, email, phone, and Podium tools in a timely and accurate manner
- You will become an expert in Podium products, both at a technical and customer use-case level.
- You will not stop at a simple resolution, but will look for opportunities to help customers maximize their value from Podium, looking for new ways to work smarter and delight customers!
- You will partner with leadership on increasing organizational efficiencies, sharing feedback and focuses to help the team work smarter while driving customer value higher
- You will collaborate with peer team members (Sales, Onboarding, Account Management, Retention, etc.) to increase customer engagement and contribute to retaining customers long term, working as one team!
How you will be measured:
- Ticket Resolution + Case Volume
- Customer Satisfaction + Quality of Customer Interactions
What experience you should have:
- 2-3 years of providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer support to businesses with examples where you’ve influenced customers for the better
- Demonstrated background of providing support for multiple online software or SaaS products and/or IT experience
- Technical knowledge in phone systems, VoIP, and network connectivity
- Experience building best practices geared towards support quality and efficiencies, potentially from having served as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), Coach or Team Lead
- The ability to balance working independently and through ambiguity while contributing to a strong team environment
- Multiple examples of prioritizing for highest impact/value work amongst competing priorities or demands
- You are familiar with navigating and working with multiple support systems (ex: Zendesk, Freshdesk, Service Cloud, ServiceNow, LiveAgent, Intercom, Salesforce, Twilio etc)
Compensation / Benefits:
- Starting base salary of $50,000
- 401k Retirement plan
- Great medical, dental, vision and parental leave benefits
- Open and transparent culture
- Excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement
- An onsite gym at our HQ with local professional coaches
- Bi-Weekly free lunch onsite in the office, monthly Doordash credit if you’re remote
- Unlimited PTO (Due to the nature of this job, collaboration with your manager and team members will be necessary to ensure the proper customer coverage is in place)
- Lots of Swag!
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.