At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for quota carrying roles, specifically US based sales roles
- Develop project programs to improve our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data reporting on interviewing activity to inform the recruiting strategy
- Be an internally and externally facing representative of Podium and our Recruiting team
- Communicate and advise on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Source candidates through channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for all opportunities for a broad/deep range of positions
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of experience in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
What you should have:
- MUST speak English fluently
- MUST be available to work Pakistan night shift
- 3+ Years of sales recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales or technology.
- Creative in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Ability to articulate the Podium value proposition & opportunity to candidates.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Optimistic and Fun; you take your work seriously but have fun doing it
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn and adaptability to a fast paced environment
- Monthly salary
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.