AI Support Tooling Manager - Contractor (Philippines)
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Support Tooling Manager will be responsible for optimizing our AI Support Tooling and Knowledge Base in order to surface accurate content to our frontline Support employees and customers. Our AI tool directly integrates and pulls content from our KB, so this two-system relationship is extremely important.
- Monitor conversations daily in our AI Customer Support Tool (likely Ada or Decagon), flagging trends or critical issues in real time
- Own daily/weekly reporting to the Ops and Support Leadership team on key trends and opportunities in the tool
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and automation opportunities to increase the tools deflection rate
- Update content in our Salesforce Knowledge base reactively based on inaccurate interactions with our AI Tool.
- 1+ years of experience in knowledge management, working at Podium in Support for at least a year will also satisfy this requirement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills with ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work successfully in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Technically proficient with Google Sheets (or MS Excel)
- Experience with automating processes and integrating systems is a plus
What you should know:
- Must be available to work U.S. business hours of 8am-5pm MT/11pm-8am PH Time (subject to adjustment based on team's needs)
- Contractual pay is $1,400 USD / month