Product Support Expert - Contractor (Philippines)
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
Our Customer Support efforts are essential to our customers' experience, helping to answer questions, troubleshoot customer inquiries, and working creatively to keep customers working on what matters most: growing their business!
People who thrive in this role are curious and creative; they’re driven by empowering others to be successful. They’re energized by the opportunity to be challenged and enjoy growing and stretching their skills every day. The customer is at the center of everything we do.
What you bring:
- Customer Obsession: You’re passionate about empowering customers and love the challenge of finding what will help them most.
- Curiosity: You are not afraid to ask questions and have an “always learning” mantra.
- Ownership: You proactively set high standards and follow through on goals and take responsibility for your performance.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity and changing customer priorities and needs.
- Communication: You’re an excellent communicator and thrive at creating clarity and alignment. Organization and prioritization are key tools in your tool kit.
What you will be doing:
- You will work with Podium customers to answer how-to questions and troubleshoot the Podium platform. When customers have questions, you have answers!
- You will deliver a “human-first” experience and resolutions for customers through voice and written interactions across chat, email, phone, and Podium tools in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will become an expert in Podium products, both at a technical and customer use-case level.
- You will not stop at a simple resolution, but will look for opportunities to help customers maximize their value from Podium, looking for new ways to work smarter and delight customers!
- You will work with Podium to increase organizational efficiencies, share feedback, and help others work smarter while driving customer value higher.
- You will collaborate with certain Podium departments (Sales, Onboarding, Account Management, Retention, etc.) to increase customer engagement and contribute to retaining customers long term!
General terms of contract fulfillment:
- Ticket Resolution + Case Volume
- Customer Satisfaction + Quality of Customer Interactions
What experience you should have:
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY
- Must be geographically based in Metro Manila (Philippines)
- 2-3 years of providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) customer support to businesses with examples where you’ve influenced customers for the better
- Demonstrated background of providing support for multiple online software or SaaS products and/or IT experience
- Experience building best practices geared towards support quality and efficiencies, potentially from having served as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) or in other roles
- The ability to balance working independently and through ambiguity while contributing to improving customer satisfaction
- Multiple examples of prioritizing for highest impact/value work amongst competing priorities or demands
- You are familiar with navigating and working with multiple support systems (ex: Zendesk, Freshdesk, Service Cloud, ServiceNow, LiveAgent, Intercom, Salesforce, Twilio etc)
What you should know:
- Must be available to provide the services within U.S. business hours of 9pm - 1pm Philippines Standard Time (your availability will be determined and confirmed when the contract is awarded).
- Contractual pay is $1100 USD / month