Accounts Receivable Specialist - Contractor (Philippines)
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
- Supporting Podium's USA based clients.
- Perform accounts receivable functions, including preparing and amending customer invoices and communicating with customers regarding past due invoices
- Coordinate with various internal departments to ensure accuracy of customer billing
- Validate inputs to ensure system integrity
- Assist in month end reconciliations and other close processes
- Assist with preparation of schedules for financial statement audit
- Conduct ad hoc financial/operational analysis as required
- Assist with other accounting/finance projects as necessary
- 1+ years related accounting experience or bachelor’s degree preferred
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and analytical abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Eager, quick learner with strong teamwork spirit
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Zuora preferred
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Contractual pay is $1,200 USD per month