Technical Product Specialist - Voice
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
- Provide technical assistance and support to customers serving as the company SME on telephony, VOIP and networking
- Analyse and resolve complex technical hardware and software issues, collaborating with other teams as necessary to achieve timely solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point for difficult-to-diagnose technical issues related to Phones, especially with respect to network and connectivity problems
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of advanced troubleshooting guides and knowledge base articles.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training programs to enhance the team's skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide customer feedback and influence product enhancements.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role with a focus on advanced troubleshooting of VoIP/networking or related field
- Proven technical knowledge in phone systems, VoIP, and network connectivity
- Familiarity with VoIP protocols such as SIP, RTP, and RTCP
- Experience troubleshooting VoIP quality issues such as jitter, latency, packet loss, and echo
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and protocols, including LAN, WAN, VLAN, and QoS
- CCNA certification or other network certifications are highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate complex information in a clear and simple way
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on root cause analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing environments
What we bring:
- Real growth and career development opportunities, we’re still young in Australia with plenty of room to grow.
- A unique product that makes an actual impact on the local businesses you love and support.
- Attractive base + super and commissions package - uncapped earnings.
- Equity/stock options for all employees - 'Be a Founder' and be rewarded as one at Podium.
- A generous $600 monthly ‘Benefits & Wellbeing’ allowance, spent how you please
- Free snacks and drinks, which are always stocked up.
- You'll find Podium in the Queen & Collins building with access to end of trip facilities, bike storage and lockers, a cocktail bar and a brand new Podium Australia HQ.