Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Podium, our mission is to help local businesses win. Our lead conversion platform, powered by AI and integrations, helps local businesses convert leads faster, communicate easier, and make more sales. Every day, thousands of local businesses utilize our review management, communication, marketing, and payments products.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
At Podium, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on hiring and developing exceptional talent. Our operating principles serve as a compass, guiding daily behavior and decision-making, and ensure we hire people who will thrive at Podium. If you resonate with our operating principles and are energized by our mission, Podium will be a great place for you!
- Perform accounts receivable functions, including preparing and amending customer invoices and communicating with customers regarding past due invoices
- Coordinate with various internal departments to ensure accuracy of customer billing
- Validate inputs to ensure system integrity
- Assist in month end reconciliations and other close processes
- Assist with preparation of schedules for financial statement audit
- Conduct ad hoc financial/operational analysis as required
- Assist with other accounting/finance projects as necessary
- 1+ years related accounting experience or bachelor’s degree preferred
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and analytical abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Eager, quick learner with strong teamwork spirit
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and/or NetSuite preferred
- Open and transparent culture
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.