Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
As an Executive Assistant, you will hold a pivotal position providing essential administrative support to our senior leadership in Engineering, Product, and Design. We place a high value on your commitment to integrity and confidentiality. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional communication skills and be comfortable collaborating with individuals at every level within our organization. In addition, you will excel in a fast-paced, occasionally demanding, and high-pressure environment, demonstrating the ability to prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks.
This position is based onsite at our headquarters in Lehi, Utah - Monday to Friday.
What you will be doing:
- Manage general administrative tasks: coordination, communication, organization, and ad-hoc projects
- Make contacts of sensitive nature inside and outside of the company
- Manage both simple and complex calendars and scheduling logistics
- Arrange group or team meetings; may take meeting minutes
- Organize group events and meetings both on and off-site
- Coordinate a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports
- Help coordinate and run Podium’s townhall meeting and other large meetings
What you should have:
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative processes while working well under pressure and within deadlines
- Independent thinker and worker. Can figure out scheduling problems without needing to have executives weigh in necessarily
- Organizational skills & time management in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of how to comport oneself in a professional, tech environment
- Effective planning, problem solving, and follow-up processes
- Dependability, focus on getting results
- Familiarity with Google for Business, Google Calendar in particular, and Slack
- Understanding of tech-based terminology is a plus
- Open and transparent culture - Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.