Demand Generation Manager
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
About the role
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing B2B marketing strategies to generate leads, support sales efforts, and ultimately contribute to revenue growth. This role involves creating and implementing campaigns, managing marketing channels, and measuring performance against key performance indicators (KPIs).
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Generating high-quality B2B leads through inbound and outbound marketing efforts, which efficiently convert into quality sales pipeline for revenue goals.
- Planning and executing B2B marketing campaigns across various channels, including paid media, organic search, email nurture, email batch, events, and more to support monthly and quarterly quota attainment to sales pipeline contribution.
- Running point on ensuring marketing events are scheduled, planned, contracted, and executed in a way that leads are worked by the sales team.
- Managing strategic partnerships for content syndication, email newsletters, referrals, etc.
- Using data analytics and marketing automation tools to track and measure campaign performance for improved efficiency and intelligent tests over time.
- Optimizing conversion rates through funnel for end-to-end efficiency.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover of marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) and provide them with the necessary resources to understand how to approach and manage the leads to convert them into pipeline.
- Conducting A/B tests to optimize marketing materials and strategies continually.
- Communicate company wide the monthly KPI reports and attainment with relevant stakeholders, including senior management, to keep them informed about the impact of demand generation efforts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven experience in B2B demand generation, preferably in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, lead generation, and marketing automation.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- A desire to learn and grow in the demand generation field
- Proficiency in data analytics and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Benefits (if eligible) Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.