Marketing Design Manager
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Marketing Design Manager, you will be a key player in crafting visually compelling marketing materials that drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion. You will be responsible for creating high-impact design assets that support our marketing efforts across various platforms. Your designs will be vital in conveying our brand's message and driving engagement with our target audience.
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Owning the company brand design, and how it appears visually on all internal and external productions.
- Developing an organized system and rapport for managing daily/weekly creative needs for the Marketing Leads you are paired with.
- Delivering high-quality designs which adhere to this standard while managing deadlines, in the form of advertising assets, downloadable content, one sheets, sales decks, and more.
- Producing a company brand book for how our design can be standardized.
- Pushing the advertising performance and design direction for all initiatives.
- Understanding the project requirements, conceptualizing creative ideas, and supporting the development of new designs across growth and marketing.
- Keeping up to date with trends within the industry, as well as new tools, techniques, and software.
- Working proactively to build good relationships within project teams and collaborate effectively with other cross-functional teams.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4+ years of design experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to create impactful marketing assets that speak directly to a B2B audience.
- Proven experience in content design and marketing, with a strong focus on B2B
- Experience with social media reporting, analytics, and the story the data tells.
- A strong eye for design, typography, and general aesthetics.
- Strong understanding of social trends.
- Thorough knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once on tight deadlines.
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Benefits (if eligible) Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid office environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability benefits
- Pet benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.