Growth Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is establishing an entirely new category of business to enable widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting and accounting experience for the digital asset class. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve compliance challenges at scale amid an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
We are looking for a dynamic Growth Marketing Manager to join the #1 tax and accounting platform in the digital asset space. We need this person to be our ultimate Swiss Army knife of marketers with passion about crypto and the financial revolution happening as we speak! This person will work directly with the VP of Marketing to create and execute a world class marketing and operational strategy.
If you are passionate about webinars, email marketing, web analytics, SEM, events, enterprise and consumer marketing campaigns, social, digital marketing, sponsorships etc. -- this is the role for you!
- Design, implement, and optimize data-driven growth strategies tailored for the B2B segment
- Conduct market research to identify growth opportunities and emerging trends in the industry
- Develop and manage lead generation campaigns to attract, engage, and convert potential enterprise clients across the digital economy.
- Work closely with the sales team to nurture leads and optimize the sales funnel - including impressions, opportunities, MQLs/SQLs, pipeline coverage, revenue
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns specifically tailored to the B2B audience, especially on platforms like LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Implement SEO best practices to enhance online visibility and organic growth.
- Regularly analyze and report on campaign performance, user behavior, and conversion rates.
- Use insights to refine strategies and ensure alignment with growth objectives.
- Setup and manage email campaigns to engage current customers and leads, and/or promote specific events and news
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement successful lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with a penchant for data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of SEO strategies and SEM practices.
- Adaptability and resilience in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to support & execute channel tests, draft performance projections, and own channel metrics to optimize customer conversion
- Collaborate with creative team for campaign assets - including ad copy, images, video, content, and landing pages
- 6+ years of relevant digital experience — ideally in a FinTech/tech-forward environment
- Flexible and comfortable with feedback and change during a project
- Desire to become a TaxBit subject matter expert across all products and services
- Understanding of best practices as it relates to paid and earned campaigns, enjoy exploring new avenues for growth
- Hands-on experience working with major self-service ad platforms including Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Consistent track record of scaling demand generation programs
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, especially cross-functionally
- Understanding of project management platforms like Monday.com and Jira
- A team collaborator who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, and a strategic problem-solver who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- A robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- An investment in your mental wellbeing with free access to Headspace as well as company-wide mental health days/weeks
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge whenever needed and without worry
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Friday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.