Senior Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is establishing an entirely new category of business to enable widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting and accounting experience for the digital asset class. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve compliance challenges at scale amid an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit is seeking a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our enterprise marketing team. If you get excited about working with a dynamic team of engineers and SMEs who GSD, the opportunity to have significant ownership of a role while balancing right brain / left brain, a mix of creative thinking, and tactical execution, then this is your dream job.
The perfect candidate will have broad experience across all areas of product marketing, including Sales enablement, product positioning & branding, product launch & in-app marketing, and content development (project management).
If you love creating and executing end-to-end marketing strategies in collaboration with an industry-leading team of experts modernizing the tax and accounting compliance space, please apply below.
- You are the voice of the product and own the GTM strategy end-to-end for an Enterprise SaaS product
- You are the subject matter expert. You drive teardowns of competitors, Illustrate TaxBit's positioning in the current market, develop user personas in partnership with Sales
- Develop robust user personas leveraging our SME, Sales, and Partnership teams
- Serve as voice of product on outbound activities (sales calls, webinars, marketing engagements)
- Embed with core engineering and product teams to maintain the pulse of product development
- Collaborate with Product, Growth Marketing, Engineering, and Operations teams to build a world-class, lead-to-cash process
- Build marketing campaigns, including internal and external content, to drive awareness and adoption from global commercial customers
- Collaborate with product to deliver internal roadmap updates & external release notes
- Work with agencies and vendors to create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that optimizes the customer journey and funnel conversion for commercial customers
- Tenacious self-starter with a passion for develop branding and own product messaging for the market
- Able to multi-task and execute efficiently in a fast-moving environment i.e., you love to roll up your sleeves and GSD
- Embrace autonomy in defining the product strategy and GTM plan to exceed pipeline and revenue goals
- Take ownership of your product, generate internal support for strategy and budget approval, think critically, and work collaboratively across all teams and areas of the business
- Ability to assess business problems, collect data from key stakeholders, and formulate the numbers into a comprehensive strategy that breaks down barriers and drives resolution
- 6+ years of relevant product marketing experience—ideally in a commercial SaaS environment
- Extensive track record of launching SaaS products, executing sales enablement across GTM strategies, and outperforming the competition
- Experience working with industry-leading CRM, Marketing Ops, email marketing software, and other MarTech solutions
- Ability to create pricing and packaging proposals that will help TaxBit drive rapid revenue growth through a deep understanding of the market, buyer, user, and competition
- Ability to craft original content that resonates with the target audience to help inform and drive a purchase decision
- Experience managing large marketing budgets to execute global marketing campaigns, incentive programs, and events
- Affinity for building and delivering sales presentations for internal sales enablement, customer webinars, and in-person events and tradeshows
- Flexibility and agility in changing project and product priorities to meet market needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
The base salary range for this role is $130,676-$270,442. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- A robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- An investment in your mental wellbeing with TalkSpace
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Discretionary Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge whenever needed and without worry
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Fertility Benefit
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Monday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.