Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
TRANSFR is looking for a Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager to join our Marketing Team; the position is remote and reports to our Director of Marketing. We’re looking for a tenacious strategic B2B marketer eager to make an impact on our outbound and inbound revenue marketing models, that has a strong technical background. In this role, you will be responsible for managing existing and new marketing programs. You will work closely with our Sales, and Marketing teams to improve our outreach, and engagement, and increase lead conversion rates. This role requires the ability to create and follow processes, attention to detail, extensive work with our CRM and email marketing tools, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy with world-class analytics and reporting while developing the marketing reporting structure and analytics roadmap and support systems, dashboards, and reports. You will be our gateway to what's driving results.
- Develop a multi-touch attribution model for use across our various business lines.
- Partner with Sales Operations teams to optimize our lead process and SLAs to increase qualified lead flow. (lead conversions rates, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue generation)
- Partner with the integrated campaigns team on an ongoing basis to gather insights and analyze results and opportunities for future go-to-market campaigns that generate brand awareness and qualified pipeline.
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales leadership team to help illustrate marketing results and business impacts for ongoing leadership meetings and business reviews.
- Own the business requirements for and management of the marketing technology stack to ensure end-to-end data flow and that the right systems are in place to support business needs.
- Provide business insights, reports, and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize return on investment.
- Create custom automation systems to integrate our sales and marketing teams more effectively through Salesforce and Hubspots and possibly other CRMs.
- Owns critical marketing and sales operations systems and tools used cross-functionally that require expert administration. (including Marketo, Salesforce, Seismic, and other integrated systems)
- Responsible for enabling all marketing and sales teams with dashboards and analytics.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing leadership, Sales, and Business Operation teams
- Minimum of 8 years experience in marketing operations and analytics experience at a B2B SaaS company, or Educational Technology company.
- Independent, strategic, structured thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Deep understanding of B2B and pipeline metrics.
- You have experience as an owner/admin of a robust marketing tech stack, specifically including SFDC, Domo, Zapier, Hubspot, and general principles of data hygiene are required. Experience building and maintaining Hubspot, SFDC, Domo dashboards, and automated reporting experience is preferred but not required.
- You are a data expert with an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- You have previously administered Hubspot and other marketing operations systems
- You are able to query and scope, analyze and model (Excel/GSheet), summarize (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), and report (SFDC dashboards, repositories, Tableau), articulating data in a way that others can understand.
- You have experience with core BI, marketing, and sales tools - Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Outreach, to name a few.
- You have the ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- You have the ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- You understand the critical impact your role has on the business and you are motivated to contribute to the collective success of your role, our team, and the company.
TRANSFR was founded on the simple premise, that anyone should be able to find a well-paying job that elevates their standard of living.
Our mission is to provide people with the skills they need to walk into interviews, impress employers, and get a job. Our partners are businesses and industry, workforce development agencies, higher education, and K-12 schools. We are proud of our ability to get people on a career track for jobs that pay well and provide benefits.
We are on a path to fulfill our mission to create a classroom to a career talent pipeline that will provide alternative pathways to career success for those for whom a university degree need not be the only path to success.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction.**
At TRANSFR, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. TRANSFR is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more at https://transfrinc.com
See more open positions at TransfrVR
Something looks off?