New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Transfr provides engaging, hands-on training in a way that online lectures cannot. We create a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed on the job. We focus on developing a pipeline of talent for jobs that are going unfilled, significantly reducing cost and risk.
We produce job-training simulations in virtual reality designed by each industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s pace and skills while responding to their mistakes. Our immersive Experience Training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge, skills and abilities.
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Producer with an unwavering zeal for gaming and education to join our production team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong eagerness to collaborate with fellow team members to craft immersive gaming experiences, while engaging with key stakeholders across various fields.
As a valuable member of our team, you will work closely with our passionate Business, Design, Art, and Dev teams to conceptualize and execute inventive and technical solutions, lend your expertise to enhance the quality of our software, and contribute to every aspect of the VR development cycle.
This full-time role offers the convenience of remote work while still fostering a collaborative environment. While we welcome candidates who can work remotely, we are particularly interested in finding someone who is enthusiastic about working closely with our teams at our NYC headquarters.
- Serve as the “Product Owner” role for all in-headset content within a product.
- Create and maintain simulation schedules and milestone deliverables.
- Hold regular meetings with simulation teams, individuals, business owners and internal stakeholders to discuss simulation status, resolve issues and share information.
- Drive consensus on creative and technical decisions to satisfy product requirements.
- Ensure a common understanding and agreement on project scope and goals and on any subsequent changes.
- Manage and lead Producers to drive day-to-day success on simulation quality and efficiency by providing hands-on experience and problem-solving expertise.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals.
- Support Executive Producer with recruiting and onboarding new team members.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer or Senior Producer in 3D/VFX/Animations/Games productions.
- Proven experience to deliver multiple projects simultaneously on time, on budget, with high quality.
- Master of facilitation among cross-functional teams, able to identify key stakeholders and drive them to consensus on subjects.
- Strong ability to negotiate with and on behalf of the teams, knowing when and how to say "no" while providing actionable alternatives.
- Ability to quickly learn, apply, and continuously optimize processes.
- Experience managing and guiding junior members of the team.
- Proficient knowledge of project management methods and tools (Agile/Scrum, Jira, Confluence) as well as 3D game development softwares (Unity, Git/Perforce, Maya/Blender/Max).
- Passion for VR and Transfr's mission.
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $100K and $120K, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role will be eligible for additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at https://transfrinc.com/
See more open positions at TransfrVR
Something looks off?