Inside Sales Specialist
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Transfr provides engaging, gamified training that creates a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed, without enduring the time and cost of a 4 year college degree.
We produce VR-based training simulations designed by each industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s unique pace. Our immersive Experience Training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge and abilities, thus helping acquire the skills required to secure top paying jobs.
This is an exciting time! Demand for virtual skills-based training has never been higher. TRANSFR is scaling the team, looking for a high energy, results driven Inside Sales Specialist to join us on this epic journey into the future of learning.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will be a full cycle sales representative, leading the way in developing a robust pipeline to grow market share by securing new business opportunities and closing deals along the way.
- Qualify leads and opportunities through the sales process from MQL stage through to the Closed Won stage in salesforce.
- Identify and engage with prospects predominantly through self prospecting and strategizing, as well as through curated lists, coordinated with our marketing campaign strategy.
- Maintain daily outreach including but not limited to cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach by leveraging cadences in salesloft.
- Cultivate authentic experiences with our prospects that are in line with our mission, culture and go to market strategy.
- Generate interest in and drive attendance for virtual sales events Monitor market intelligence, research trends and best practices, read business publications, and seek development opportunities that expand your horizons as a sales professional.
- Translate sales objectives into strategic outreach campaigns and implement them.
- Be well-versed in the dynamics of key accounts to provide data and insights to the team.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, and adequate information regarding the prospect is communicated to the appropriate parties.
- Persevere through objections and/or complex sales-related challenges.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-cycle sales experience and track record of managing a sales quota, ideally in the K-12 customer segment.
- Strong business acumen with proven ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a virtual team environment.
- Results driven and commitment to giving the white glove treatment to every prospect.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Startup or EdTech experiences are a plus, not a must.
The base salary for this position is expected to be $60,000 with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role is eligible for variable compensation of $50,000 in annual commission and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
We invite you to join us. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that participates in E-Verify committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
**Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction**
Learn more at transfrinc.com