Senior Salesforce Admin
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Transfr provides engaging, gamified training that creates a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed, without enduring the time and cost of a 4 year college degree.
We produce VR-based training simulations designed by each industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s unique pace. Our immersive Experience Training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge and abilities, thus helping acquire the skills required to secure top paying jobs.
The Salesforce Administrator at Transfr will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our systems ecosystem and operational planning. This position goes beyond the typical administrative tasks; it is about crafting an environment that empowers every user, from the sales team to government relations to Customer Experience and renewals. You'll act as the steward of our Salesforce environment and the intersection of HubSpot and NetSuite and SalesLoft as well as other systems, ensuring their scalability, robustness, and responsiveness to the ever-evolving needs of our diverse industries.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for supporting the technical and functional execution in all aspects of sales operations, including reporting, process improvement and efficiency, and best practices implementation. Your KPIs are tied to Achievement of the roadmap based on both timeline and quality as well as ticket response time on critical issues. You will report directly to the VP of Data and Insights.
Our Sales Operations mission is to ensure the commercial teams have the tools and ability to be more successful and win in the market. Sales Operations works to provide the opportunity to maximize operational efficiency through reporting and process improvement. It can also drive improvements to key sales processes and ensure that teams are using the provided tools. Such as those for lead generation and Salesforce for recording activities and client contacts.
- User Management:
- Facilitate user onboarding, offboarding, role management, and access control.
- Provide training and support to Salesforce users, enhancing their efficiency and ensuring best practices
- System Maintenance & Integration:
- Oversee the seamless integration with external systems including but not limited to Hubspot, Salesloft, Deduply, Gong, and Zoominfo and Net Suite
- Maintain the Celigo interface between NetSuite, Sales Force, SalesLoft and HubSpot
- Ensure data integrity by managing duplicates, ensuring valid data entry, and monitoring integration health
- Project Management & Development:
- Lead and prioritize Salesforce projects, collaborating with all departments to scope requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
- Design, implement, and optimize custom objects, workflows, process builders, and automation rules to support business processes. Own all flows and automation triggers org wide, vetting downstream implications for every process change
- Assist in the development and maintenance of VisualForce pages, Apex classes, Flows, etc
- Error & Release Management:
- Proactively monitor and manage system errors, ensuring timely resolution.
- Stay updated with Salesforce releases, testing new features in sandbox environments, and coordinating roll-outs to the production environment
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Collaborate with departments to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
- Educate users on how to extract insights from Salesforce data
- Strategic Planning:
- Regularly engage with executive and departmental leadership to understand business objectives and translate them into CRM strategies.
- Continuously evaluate and implement Salesforce best practices, tools, and methodologies
- Experience & Certification:
- 5+ years of technical experience leading the Salesforce/CPQ environment and all technical functions of Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator & CPQ certifications required:
- Advanced Administrator or other Salesforce certifications a plus
- Previous experience with NetSuite, Hub Spot, and SalesLoft
- Product Proficiency:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, and other Salesforce products (incl cases, service console connect, knowledge base, surveys, chat)
- Familiarity with third-party integrations including Hubspot, Salesloft, Deduply, Zoominfo, Docusign, Domo, and Evisort
- Technical Skills:
- Proven experience with Salesforce customizations: Apex, Flows, Surveys, VisualForce Pages, custom objects, and more.
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Hands on leader
- Collaboration & Communication:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple departments, understanding varied business processes and requirements
- Problem-solving & Analytical skills:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex software application issues
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $140K and $150K, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role will be eligible for additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com