Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Transfr provides engaging, gamified training that creates a better way to train young adults for the skills they need to succeed, without enduring the time and cost of a 4 year college degree.
We produce VR-based training simulations designed by each industry that teaches novices in the same manner that experts master their crafts - through trial and error. Data-driven simulations work like virtual coaches, adapting to every person’s unique pace. Our immersive Experience Training method helps trainees build confidence in their knowledge and abilities, thus helping acquire the skills required to secure top paying jobs.
The Strategic Finance Business Partnership Team is part of the CFO team and is responsible for analyzing, presenting and forecasting the financial and business performance of the company. The team plays a critical role in enabling senior management to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions across the business.
- Analyze monthly, quarterly business results, KPIs, trends, and synthesize results to provide critical business insights to leadership
- Create what-if-analyses to assess the impact of new business opportunities on our business plan and long-term goals, providing insightful decision bases for senior management
- Connect results and key metrics to provide a detailed, but concise explanation around performance and forward-looking projections
- Assist with analytical tools and reporting to measure business results, key success metrics, and spend efficiency, leveraging existing infrastructure as appropriate and creating new capabilities as required
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Contribute to ad hoc FP&A projects and deliverables
- Prepare financials presentations for senior management team
- 3 - 5 years of total work experience in SaaS FP&A or investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics preferred
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements, and has advanced skills in modeling them in Excel - familiar with indexes, conditional list, arrays, pivots, charts, and lookups
- Prior experience with financial planning or ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite, Mosaic, etc), and a strong aptitude and interest in learning and understanding those data flows in order to structure and distill the reporting of that data is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in synthesizing data and presenting conclusions and recommendations to stakeholders
- Great at building trust and gaining support across the organization
- Direct, honest, and supportive in communications and takes ownership of the accuracy, reliability and relevance of your work
What we offer
The base salary range for this position is expected to be between $100,000 and $110,000, with the actual base salary amount dependent on a number of factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s credentials, relevant experience, and primary job location. In addition to salary this role may be eligible for variable compensation and additional company benefits such as stock options, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
If you're looking to make a big difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join us on our mission to make learning more intuitive by helping individuals develop the skills they need for career success. Be a part of creating pathways to prosperity by helping to develop training simulations to teach skills that lead to well-paying jobs, for all.
At Transfr, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Transfr is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, consultants, and employees, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We know from experience and past hires that the best person for this role will likely not check every box listed here. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet all the qualifications described!
Learn more at transfrinc.com